Cyprus and other countries around the world offer distinct tax incentives that can serve different purposes in a tax planning structure. The implementation of an efficient international tax planning structure must take into consideration the unique opportunities offered by each country and may require the incorporation of different entities across jurisdictions.
We work closely with our clients to understand their specific needs and where necessary design the appropriate solution with regard to their international structure. Taking into consideration asset protection strategies and tax advantages offered by the various jurisdictions, we advise on the most suitable international structure.
At the initial stage of defining clients' international structure, the following may be provided:
- Advise on the most efficient shareholding structure to implement (companies and jurisdictions).
- Recommendation of suitable corporate vehicles (company, branch, partnership, etc).
- Advise on level of operations to establish in Cyprus and other jurisdictions.
- Advise on corporate governance matters, such as the composition of the Board of Directors, to ensure legal compliance and the enforceability of decisions.
- Obtaining of tax rulings.
On an ongoing basis, we provide effective advise and solutions concerning corporate and tax matters, in order to obtain the optimal results for our clients.