Tax and VAT compliance
Tax legislation and VAT (Value Added Tax) aspects of transactions between companies within the European Union (EU) and other transactions involving EU companies are becoming increasingly more complex.
SZC Management provides you with administration services and indispensible advice and guidance to remain on top and compliant with Tax and VAT legislation.
Our tax compliance services include:
- Compilation of tax computations, including, where applicable, capital allowances schedules, balancing statements, capital gains computations, and claims for relief from double taxation.
- Assistance in the preparation of the self-assessment income tax return.
- Submission of relevant documents to the Inland Revenue Department on the company's behalf.
- Dealing with communications relating to returns with the Inland Revenue Department.
- Registration of shareholders of the company, where required, for the purposes of a claim for refund as required by the Tax Refunds and Registration Procedure Rules.
Our VAT compliance services include:
- Registering companies for VAT in Cyprus or other EU-countries.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- VAT planning for particular complex business transactions.
- Cross border VAT assistance.
- Agreement of disputed assessments and other correspondence with authorities.
- Consultation on various VAT issues.