EU Yacht registration
Cyprus offers one of the lowest private yacht VAT regimes, making it a preferred jurisdiction for yacht registration in the European Union.
SZC Management can assist in undertaking the yacht registration process, which includes:
- Presentation of craft details to the VAT Commissioner and receipt of approval concerning applicable VAT rate.
- Registration of Cyprus Limited Liability Company with specialised Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Preparation and submission of Application for VAT registration.
- Preparation of lease agreement between the Cyprus Limited Liability Company and the Lessee.
- Submission of lease agreement and supporting documentation to the VAT department (including certification, specification list, surveyor's valuation, bill of sale if new, etc).