We bring into effect the international structure that suits the needs of our clients efficiently, ensuring compliance with the statutory requirements for the formation of the relevant entities in Cyprus and other jurisdictions.
We can undertake the incorporation of companies with both standard and specialised Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA).
Incorporation of a Cyprus company
To register an International Business Company the following steps need to be taken:
- Submission of an application for approval of the company's name in the Cyprus Registrar of Companies (approx. 4 working days)
- Once the name is approved, relevant documentation is prepared and the MAA are drafted by a lawyer who swears so in court.
- Thereafter, an application is filed in the Registrar of Companies to register the company and to issue relevant certificates and MAA. The entire process takes about 15 days.
To register a company in accordance with the Company Law the following are required:
- Name of a company
- Registered Office. The registered address of the company must be in the country of its incorporation (Cyprus).
- Appointment of Director and Secretary. The minimum number of Directors is one. The Secretary does not have to be Cypriot, but it is advisable for everyday matters.
- Shareholder. The minimum number of shareholders is one. Nominee Shareholders can be appointed. Reference from a bank, professional accountant, lawyer or existing client for each shareholder is required together with our client questionnaire and supporting documentation thereof. Note: If there is more than one Shareholder, the number of shares held by each must be indicated.
- Authorized and Issued Share Capital.
- Appointment of local auditors. Our company has developed successful co-operations with many chartered certified accountants in Cyprus.
We maintain a number of shelf companies (pre-registered companies) in Cyprus and other beneficial tax jurisdictions ready for immediate set-up. We maintain shelf companies that are vintaged and with clean histories.
The purchase of a shelf company allows for the commencement of operations immediately without the need to undergo a lengthy period for a company's incorporation. Changes to the officers and shareholders of the companies can be performed without delay, allowing for the commencement of business at minimal time.
We provide company incorporation services in the following jurisdictions:
|Bermuda||British Virgin Islands||Canada||Cayman Islands||Colorado|
|Isle of Man||Jersey||Labuan||Liechtenstein||Luxemburg|
|Malta||Mauritius||Netherlands Antilles||The Netherlands||Nevis|
|South Africa||St. Lucia||
St. Vincent And The Grenadines
|Switzerland||Turks & Caicos Islands|